Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does anyone know what kind of natural hair Posh face brushes are made of?

I recently bought this face brush by Posh, and the packaging indicates that it's made with the highest quality natural hair. I visited their website, and didn't find any information about this, and I'd like to know what kind of natural hair they use to make their brushes because since it's made in China there's no telling what animals could've gotten hurt in the making of it so, if you own or know about Posh brushes and ofcourse, what kind of natural hair they use to make them please, let me know. Again, the website doesn't explain any of this and I know most companies would tell you either in the packages, or on their sites, and I haven't use my brush yet which means that I can return it if I can't find any info. Thanks in advance.



Does anyone know what kind of natural hair Posh face brushes are made of?

Posh is a brand of Kabuki face brushes and they use all natural squirrel hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment